South Carolina is poised like never before to take advantage of the abundant sun shining upon homes, businesses, industries, schools, churches, and communities. Combine the dramatic drop in the cost of solar technology with strong financial incentives, and there’s no reason not to start generating your power from the sun!
Email or call us at 864 764-4709
Five Reasons to Go Solar in South Carolina
Here are five reasons why the time is right for solar in South Carolina:
- Solar is a natural choice in the sunny South! If your site has good exposure to the sun, all you have to do is capture that abundant energy.
- Generous incentives are available. On top of a 30% federal tax credit, the new South Carolina solar tax credit can cover up to an additional 25% of your system cost.Learn more.
- You get credit for the electricity you generate. Under South Carolina law, you’ll earn full retail value bill credit on your electric bill for each kilowatt hour of electricity that is net-metered to the grid—guaranteed through 2025.
- With renewable solar energy, South Carolina communities benefit from local jobs, clean air, fewer power plants, and less dependence on fossil fuels.
- You can work with a proven leader in the solar industry! Trusted for over 20 years, Sundance Power serves communities throughout South Carolina, including Columbia, Charleston, Greenville, Spartanburg and Anderson.
Why Choose Sundance for Your Solar Energy System
With over 20 years in the business, Sundance Power brings extensive experience and practical knowledge to every job. We work one on one with each of our customers to design solar energy systems at a competitive price that matches your goals, site, and budget. Our highly qualified installation team is reliable, efficient, and enjoyable to work with, consistently exceeding expectations. Contact us today about your vision for solar energy.
Solar Energy for Your Home
Solar power is a great investment for homeowners, lowering your energy costs while raising the value of your home! Sundance Power has provided solar power for hundreds of homes in the Carolinas, including solar electric systems, solar hot water and radiant floor heating. We invite you to check out our residential portfolio for inspiration for your own home!
Learn more about our residential solar services.
Commercial Solar Power
Sundance has extensive experience providing solar power for a wide range of commercial projects, including neighborhood businesses, industrial facilities, government buildings, military bases, schools, universities, nonprofits, and churches. Our commercial projects range from solar hot water systems to megawatt solar arrays. We’ll work with you to create a solar energy solution that fulfills your vision and provides a solid return on investment.
Learn more about our commercial solar services.