Whether you’re building a new home or improving an existing one, we’ll work with you to create a self-reliant, sustainable, and cost-saving energy system. We offer a broad range of renewable energy options, including:
Our 20+ years in the business have allowed us to streamline our process, so working with Sundance is easy and productive, from start to finish. We place a high value on great working relationships. Whether you are looking for home solar panels or any other renewable power source, working with Sundance will ensure the success of your project.
Benefits of Renewable Energy For Your Home
There are many reasons to choose solar or other renewable energy solutions for your home. There’s no better investment under the sun!
- You can significantly decrease your environmental impact by powering your home without generating any air pollution, greenhouse gases, or radioactivity.
- Dropping costs, tax credits, grants, and financing options make renewable energy an affordable option for homeowners.
- Once your system is in place, you can rely on the sun, wind, or water to generate your energy for free—no more rising energy bills.
- Solar panels are highly reliable, running for 40 years or more with little or no maintenance.
- Your home value will increase substantially.
Learn more about the benefits for homeowners.
Why Choose Sundance for Your Residential Energy System?
For more than 20 years, Sundance has provided a full service approach to renewable energy for our residential customers. We bring both wisdom and technical knowledge to every job, enabling our customers to integrate renewable energy into their daily lives and manifest their vision of a sustainable future.
We emphasize a thorough five-step design process, to ensure a system that truly reflects the needs and desires of our customers. Whether you have an existing home or you’re planning on building a new home, Sundance brings years of experience and extensive practical knowledge that will maximize efficiency and ease of operation, while minimizing maintenance.
Our highly qualified design and installation teams have completed thousands of renewable energy projects, providing millions of kilowatt hours. We invite you to look through our residential projects. Maybe they will inspire your own!
Our Services for Existing Homes and New Construction
Sundance serves homes across the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, and eastern Tennessee. Our services for residential customers include:
- Site assessments
- Energy needs analysis
- System planning and design
- System installation and commissioning
- Financial and performance analyses
- Renewable energy consulting services
- System service and maintenance