Announcement from Sundance Power regarding Covid-19
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
By Brian Hollister
To our valued Customers,
In response to the growing developments regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19), we at Sundance, wanted to inform you that we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees. Our aim is to continue to provide quality service for our customers and maintain operations to support our employees.
What Sundance is Doing:
▪ Our offices and vehicles are cleaned thoroughly and regularly in accordance with Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations.
▪ Hand Sanitizer and Face Masks are already available inside of our offices and our service technicians and sales vehicles.
▪ Sundance employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly, routinely clean their individual work areas and stay home if they are feeling ill.
▪ Our office will remain open and hours are unchanged unless otherwise directed by health officials. Employees whose job functions allow them to work from home are being encouraged to do so.
▪ Our sales team can perform much of their site evaluation and estimating functions remotely. If an on-site visit is required, our sales team will establish an agreement from the customer on the protocols required to provide a healthy and safe environment for both parties while on site.
▪ Our service team will establish an agreement from the customer on the protocols required to provide a healthy and safe environment for both parties while on site. ▪ Our installation teams can perform most of their work outside of the home or business. If entering into the home or business is required, our installation team will establish an agreement from the customer on the protocols required to provide a healthy and safe environment for both parties while on site.
We at Sundance are committed to joining together with our customers to address the current events in a manner that serves the highest good for all. We will continue to monitor the ongoing developments and provide updated communication to our customers if anything changes.
The Sundance Team