Working with Sundance Power Systems
Sundance Power Systems, Inc., a renewable energy company near Asheville, NC, is now accepting resumes from qualified candidates for the following position:
Customer Service & Administrative Assistant
Friday, July 22, 2016
The Customer Service/Administrative Assistant (CS/AA) position is a primary support position within the office operations at Sundance Power Systems. This person will report directly to the Office Administrator (OA). The primary mission of the CS/ AA role is welcoming all new contacts to the company in a friendly and professional manner. Reflect Sundance Power Systems’ image and direct customer’s needs in an efficient manner. The CS/ AA will also maintain an office environment and efficient work flow which supports the the administrative and sales staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Duties
- Serve as a greeter to visitors to the office
- Receive incoming phone calls to the office
- Direct all calls appropriately
- Take messages and follow up with recipient
- Process lead calls and Pre-qualify sales lead calls
- Process Service calls & Generate Work Orders
- Receive, distribute or respond to e-mail inquiries
- Manage Customer Feedback according to procedures
Administrative Assistant Duties
- Assist Office Administrator as needed
- Keep basic office supplies stocked and maintained
Marketing Support Duties
- Prepare completed Customer Binders
- Participate in marketing brainstorming, campaign development and graphic layout, as needed.
- Assist with marketing to existing customers
- Assist with website content management
Send Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org No phone calls please.
Field Technician: Responsible for supporting all aspects of project installations. Qualified candidates will be comfortable working on roofs, safety focused, and team driven. A clean driving record is also required. This is an excellent opportunity to start a solar career in Asheville, NC. Starting pay is $12.50 – $13.50 per hour. Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Experience in construction, roofing, electrical and/or plumbing is a plus.
No phone calls, please. We kindly request that all applicants refrain from calling in to check on the status of their application. If we decide to move forward with your application, we will contact you.
To learn more about how to pursue a career in solar, see this article: How to Land a Job in the Solar Industry.
We have also found these web-sites to have helpful information: