Working with Sundance Power Systems
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions within our operations: Renewable Energy Consultants.
See descriptions below, along with information on how to apply.
Renewable Energy Consultants
Sundance Power Systems is currently recruiting solar sales professionals of all experience levels. These Renewable Energy Consultants (RECs) embody the spirit of Sundance by carrying out the sales process in a way that represents the integrity, values, and objectives of the company. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, the REC’s primary objective is to create and manage leads, work with these leads to develop trusting relationships, assist with design and estimates, and close project sales. In addition, the RECs will participate in strategic marketing programs to attract and develop new customers and expand the organization as a whole.
Essential Job Functions:
- Execute sales action plan to meet or exceed company established sales goals
- Develop, manage, and maintain customer portfolios
- Document all customer communications & pipeline updates
- Attend weekly sales and bi-monthly all staff meetings
- Complete weekly expense and mileage reports
- Stay up to date with current industry knowledge regarding products, technology, policy, financing and other matters related to renewable energy, etc.
- Support company marketing & outreach campaigns and initiatives
- Attend networking events, trade shows, festivals, and other Sundance supported events as needed
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years of solar sales, marketing and/or solar development experience preferred
- Passion for and dedication to working in the clean energy field
- Aptitude for problem solving and developing efficient systems
- Ability to develop, manage, and maintain customer portfolios
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment, and decision making abilities
- Ability to function effectively both independently and collaboratively within a team environment
- Advanced computer literacy with MS Office and internet research skills
- Strong time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to quickly and accurately assess the importance of a phone call, email, or document and take appropriate action to involve the applicable people
- Self-motivation and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.
To learn more about how to pursue a career in solar, see this article: How to Land a Job in the Solar Industry.
We have also found these web-sites to have helpful information: